7 - EXTERNAL STRESS FACTORS THAT CONTRIBUTES TO FAMILY BREAKDOWNS.
1. Additions of Family Members (any type)
2. Loss of a Family Member
3. Ambiguous Loss (prison, missing in action, missing)
4. Sudden Change (income, social status)
5. On Going Family Conflict
6. Caring for a Dependent or Disabled Family Member, Parent or Adult
7. Demoralizing Events (abortion, unemployed, poverty, criminal
Don't walk in denial; get the help needed to move forward:
Read more in "UnReSolved, The Blessings of A ReSolved Lifestyle."