PARENTS RESOURCE LINKS for K-12 Students
1. (GPS) Georgia Performance Standard K-8
2. IXLalignment to Georgia math standards (Games, Worksheets and more)
Kids love it! Grades K-12.K-12 math practice, Family membership, Teacher membership, State standards for all 50 states
3. Teaching Young Children (Resource Magazine)
4. Learning Styles & Career Assessment
5. The Impact of Parent / Family Involvement on Student Outcomes:
6. Social Adjustment and Peer Pressures for Gifted Children
7. Parent Involvement and Student Achievement
8. Vulnerabilities of highly gifted children
9. Should Your Child Skip a Grade?
10. Psychological, behavioral, and social adjustment in children and adolescents with juvenile chronic arthritis
11. What grade do you take the ACT test?
12. How to Handle Taking the SAT or ACT at an Early Age
13. ACT FLASH CARDS